Monday, July 21, 2014

Top Pick Twice AWSOME

G'day

wow. got a surprise today. I knew one of the challenges, Stamplorations Blog (biweekly sketch #15) finished up and the winners and top picks were to be chosen today and i just remembered to check and to my surprise i was chosen as a top pick.  how awesome. so happy.  Thank you so much Monika (design team member) for picking my card.  I love what you said about my card.

here was my card entry and the badge i got.  here is the post about my card.




I keep forgetting to post about my other Top Pick by the Stamplorations Blog.

While almost recovering from my cold/flu I spotted that my project panel entry was choosen as top pick.  That really cheered me up on the day.  Great suprise for me. Unexpected.

Thank you so much Debra (design team member) for choosing my panel as one of the Top Picks for Biweekly Sketch #14

Here is my entry and the banner i got.  here is the post on how i created this project.




How cool, just now I realized that I got top pick for two in a row bi-weekly sketches (sketch #14 & #15), awesome. 

It is so good to have a good long break from crafting, refreshes your mind and you are able to create more productive projects.  I just love being inspired by YouTube videos and all the challenge blogs that I find along the way.

I would like to thank all of you who comment on my posts and appreciate my creativity.  I enjoy reading each of your thoughts and welcome any ideas you have.


Thank you for stopping by
cya for now MOnika

No comments:

Post a Comment