Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A mixed feeling card---go figure!!

Hi

I made a card no long ago and found myself wondering at the thought why I put a Happy Birthday sentiment along with Christmas colors in mind initially !!! Go figure...

Here is the card...






I remember thinking Christmas colors your usual red and green, but then i liked the leave embossing and then i wanted panels but how the happy birthday sentiment came along i am not sure...mixed wires in the mind for a while....i do need to get some Christmas embossing folders....i have seen some very cool ones online at my two favorite store in Aussie Land....Craftonline and ScrapDragan.

Anyways as time went by and some inspiration from the web I have come across using sand paper and doing a dry embossing on those leaves....not bad...made them a lighter color and they pop out too....

Anyways just wanted to share a confused card...but i like they way it looks...might/should replace that sentiment one day....

Life is not perfect all the time....have you noticed.


Thats all for now...ciao bella

No comments:

Post a Comment