Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SimonSays Wednesday Challenge

G'Day

A new entry for me for Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

This week the challenge is ,,,
Going Dotty !

Here is my Hello card for this challenge. Please click images for larger and more detail view.

 

This is the inside....bringing the front in with room to write your heart away.

 

I had fun with this dotty design..my mind just creates as I go along and put this Hello card together....just love that aspect of myself...very cool..

I took a card base...cut out the size of my new design paper background with circles and pasted down on the card base.  I then took similar textured light green to match the circles background and punched out circles of different sizes and a die cut of a scalloped circle for the cuttlebug.

I then took my circles stencils and sponged with crushed olive and rusty hinge all over.  I then sponged all over with rusty hinge and edges with rusty hinge and crushed olive.  I then added stick on gold purls to match.

Next stamped a hello greeting and a cute owl...colored in with textures and sponge around edges with rusty hinge.  I fussy cut them out and placed the owl on pop dot to give dimension and shadow to the cutey to make you smile.

I then thought why not use a different effect and place the whole panel on pop dots and place on front of card base.

On the inside I stenciled in the circles, to bring the front of the card in.  I placed stamped and fussy cut and colored in flower with round frame....to close in a bit of flower coolness....with room to write.

How cool all dotty....love all....especially the purls and the cute owl...just gorgeous...and in my mind all fits together nicely.


Inks used:
Distress Inks Tim Holtz - crushed olive, rusty hinge.

Stamps used:
Fiskars - what a hoot, floral flair, friendly flowers


Very happy with this sweet card....the challenge is nearly closing...left it a bit late...   but anyways come and join the Monday and Wednesday challenges at Simon Says Stamp Blog.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog



 ciao for now
MOnika

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun dots, and your owl is so cute among them! Thanks, Monika, for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete